Outspoken by Fergie
Sexy. Fearless. Unexpected.
An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather.
This is one of Avon's newest fragrances that just came out this year.
***The good new is that Westward Bound Mom is giving one lucky winner a free bottle.Eau de Parfume Spray 1.7 fl. oz.
How to Enter
Visit my Avon website and Register.
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- "Like" Westward BoundMom on facebook - 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter @westwardboundmo Tweets - 2 entries
- Follow my blog. - 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winner 1 bottle of Outspoken by Fergie free. You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com/
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email email@example.com - 2 entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways - leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! - 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog - 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post - 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Wednesday, March 23rd at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way.