I contacted Dragonfly Soaps because my daughter and I both have sensitive skin and we can never buy scented soaps. I wanted to see if I could find a scented soap that was all natural so that we could have some scented soap. I received my two bars of soap in the mail and I was a little skeptical since we have sensitive skin. I wanted to try something light and mild for my daughter so I got her the Baby soap and I got myself the Chai soap. I was so amazed that I could smell them as soon as I opened my mailbox. The scent was amazing when I used it in the bath it was like I was at a spa. My daughter even tried the scented Chai soap and she didn't break out. I love this soap it is great!
Here's what thy say about their soap:
About Our Unscented Soap
Coping with a skin allergy, eczema or MCS? Our soapmakers think you've already got enough on your plate without adding to it the insult of not being able to find a luxury bar soap that serves you well without aggravating your condition. In fact, we think you deserve extra special consideration and our Unscented Soap collection is our chance to pamper you with fragrance free soaps of unsurpassed handmade quality. And let's not forget the dear babies, while we're at it. They certainly don't need scents or perfumes to be kept sweet and clean and our unscented Baby Soap is a must for mothers who insist on creating a natural bath time for little ones. Our unscented soaps derive their rich, moist qualities from natural botanical ingredients and are 100% fragrance free.
About Our Scented Soaps
The luxury scented soaps in our Almost Edibles line contain naturally occurring glycerin, a humectant that attracts moisture to itself, aiding the skin in hydration and providing a more emollient and longer lasting bar of soap. Dragonfly soaps are a pure and natural choice. (from Dragonfly Soap.com)
***The best part is that Dragonfly Soaps is being so generous as to offer 1 of my followers 4 bars of their choice for free!
How to Enter
Follow my blog Westward Bound Mom
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Dragonfly Soaps and tell me what scent you want to try. – 2 entries
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 2 entries
- “Like” Dragonfly Soaps on facebook – 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winners 4 bars of All Natural Scented Soap free. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email email@example.com - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Thursday, May 19th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way.