Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Family Labels Review




 Since the day Family Labels began in 1996 we listened to you, our customer, to help us develop new products and create new original designs in our art department. We have sold our products to over 600,000 customers throughout the world. In October 2010, we launched our much-anticipated new web site with on-line previews, hundreds of new head designs, and dozens of new hats.

We are always excited when we see celebrities, talk show hosts and radio announcers purchase from us, but we know its the moms, dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles that have spread the word about Family Labels. The success of our company is simple; we enjoy “Putting Smiles On Faces”. (from FamilyLabels.com)

I had the great opportunity to work with FamilyLabels.com and was pleasantly surprised with the quality when I received the product. It was a lot of fun getting to pick my layout and then getting to pick a head for each member of my family. You choose the head by gender first, the hairstyle, hair color, skin color, eye shape, and finally the accessories. You can also name each head before you get to preview your masterpiece. I can't wait to use my gift labels. Here are the two different labels that I chose to make.


Holiday Gift Label
Gift Label











Family Labels has many products for you to choose from such as: address labels, moving cards, note pads, gift labels, note cards, luggage tags, contact cards, iron-on clothing labels, holiday address labels, holiday gift labels, holiday cards, shipping labels, and wedding address labels. The note pads make great gifts. There is something for everyone!

***FamilyLabels.com is offering all of the Westward Bound Mom followers 10% off your order. Just use code: WBB


To purchase vist: www.familylabels.com

 

4 comments:

  1. It was such a surprise to see that you reviewed this company as I just received an order that I placed with them. I really love my address labels. I was able to not only pick my family's corresponding heads but also for my dog. I also noticed that they have other designs and I ordered the ones that have the flip flops on the sand for my daughter in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Vanessa I love my labels. Too bad you weren't able to take advantage of the 10% off. You could always look ahead and buy for Christmas gifts and take advantage of the 10% off with the code in my review. Enjoy your labels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    My homepage : labels

    ReplyDelete
  4. For latest news you have to go to see internet and on the web
    I found this web site as a most excellent website
    for latest updates.

    my web page; getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete