Congratulations number 178 you are the winner. I will contact you via email.
It started as a half-baked idea more than 20 years ago — a smiley cookie as the vehicle to communicate the ethos of a restaurant — Eat’n Park, the Place for Smiles. Soon our cookie became not just the signifier of a delightful family dining experience, but a symbol of commitment to community and charitable giving, indeed, the mascot of the company. (Who knew a six-foot walking sugar cookie would have such draw. You have to be cracking a smile by now!)
Today, every child that dines at Eat’n Park receives the surprise of a buttery, rich, delicious smiley cookie, totaling more than 1 million free cookie treats each year. Every day, our cookies are distributed to community, charity and fundraising events. Every year, more than 200,000 smiling cookies are donated to local non-profit organizations. That’s a lot to smile about. (from smileycookie.com)
As you can see my daughter was so excited when we opened the box we received from SmileyCookie. The cookies were packaged in a cute box that had pictures of the SmileyCookies all over it. My daughter has now confiscated the box to keep for her toys. The cookies not only look great they taste great as well. They taste similar to a homemade sugar cookie. We even took some cookies with us on an outing to Disneyland and they were a big hit with the kids and their moms as you can see below.
***The great news is that SmileyCookie is giving 1 lucky winner the Easter Basket below valued at $29.99 just for entering this giveaway!
To Purchase: Get $10 off your purchase of $50 or more with code 10OFF50 at SmileyCookie.com.
How to Enter
Follow my blog Westward Bound Mom
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to SmileyCookie and tell me what recipe you want to try. – 2 entries
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 2 entries
- “Like” SmileyCookie on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow SmileyCookie on twitter – 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winner an Easter Basket free. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email email@example.com - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Friday, April 22th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way.