Congratulation winner #16. I will contact you via email!
Jennifer Adams Bunkers, CEO
When she first explored the idea of creating a children's skincare product line, Jennifer Adams Bunkers was a mother of five with another on the way, and serving as CEO of her international products manufacturing company, Velocity Source Group. As one can imagine, such a busy lifestyle left little time for a complicated regimen when it came to keeping her children's skin protected and healthy. However, with her children participating in various sports teams under the sun and other outdoor activities, Jennifer realized that using skincare products on her children was absolutely necessary. How could she make sure that all five kids were protected?
There weren't a lot of children's products on the market for her to choose from, and a lot of the stuff out there was chemical-filled and unhealthy, or smelled "yucky" according to her kids. While Jennifer was hesitant to use those products on her children, the straw that broke the camel's back was when she found them playfully applying her wrinkle cream. She realized that a concoction used to zap crows' feet probably wasn't very suitable for their youthful skin, so she set out to make something that was. Using only natural ingredients, and essential oils to make scents that children love, she created an easy system, made up of products accompanied with fun songs and poems, that kids would want to use themselves. The rest as they say, was [TruKid™] history. (from TruKid.com)
TruKid products are BPA and Phthalate free! We make safe products that families can feel good about; our certified organic and natural ingredients are always SLS, paraben, 1-4 Dioxane and Gluten-free!
I received my package in the mail from TruKid and I received an 8oz bottle of their All Natural Bubbly Body Wash,an 8oz bottle of their All Natural Silly Shampoo, and a tube of their Sunny Days face & body stick SPF 30. I waited to post this review until after my daughter used the product. She loved it! I think she liked the fact that they came with hand pumps so her soap looks like Mommy's. I like it because it has a nice suttle citrus smell and the best part is that it is all nautural, which is important since Savannah has sensitive skin. She uses her body wash and shampoo everyday so I am sure I will have to go out and buy more soon. I used the sunny days stick on her face when we were at the park and it worked great not to mention I could just fit it in my pocket. I would definitely recommend this product for kids with sensitive skin. It is great!
***The best part is that TruKid is being so generous as to offer 1 of my followers the same package I received one 8oz bottle of their All Natural Bubbly Body Wash and one 8oz bottle of their All Natural Silly Shampoo for free!
How to Enter
Follow my blog Westward Bound Mom
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to TruKid and tell me what product you want to try. – 2 entries
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 2 entries
- “Like” TruKid on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow TruKid on twitter – 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winners 1 bottle of body wash, 1 bottle of shampoo, and 1 stick of sunny days free. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email email@example.com - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Monday, May 16th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way.