Congratulations winner #6. I will contact you via email.
School, Daycare, Playdates...ect. we are always losing a lunchbox, cup, or bowl. With applied labels you will be able to personalize your labels with your child's name as well as a icon of your choice. I have found these to be extremely useful. I have put them on all of my daughters travel cups, bowls, lunch boxes, and school accessories. I have already found that it works great since we were recently at a playdate where another one of the girls there had the same cup as my daughter, but we were able to figure out who's cups was who's because my daughter's had her name on it.
This is what I received in my package:
Classic Applied Labels™ - Applied Labels™ are our flagship and most popular product. They're perfect for labeling everything from bottles, sippies and shoes to school supplies, gadgets, summer camp gear and all those little things that go to early childcare centers.
Shoe Shields™ - Shoe labels take a stomping, so we recommend covering your Applied Labels™ (name labels) with Shoe Shields™. Shoe Shields™ are protective, clear, unprinted labels and are slightly larger than Applied Labels™ .
Clothing Backers - Applied Labels™ on clothing are great for items with tags that are washed frequently, like shirts, blankets, cardigans and beach towels. There's no ironing required and they're laundry safe! Simply sandwich a clothing tag between an Applied Label™ and a clothing backer.
Applied Labels™ are ultra-tough personalized name labels. Our labels have twice the adhesive strength of most labels. The labels are waterproof and dishwasher-safe. They are also laundry-safe when applied to the tag with our clothing backers. They are the perfect labels for kids attending daycare, school, or camp. The are equally great for grown-ups or nursing homes too. Your labels will stay put and so will the ink, 100% guaranteed. (from appliedlabels.com)
***The good news is that Applied Labels is going to give 1 lucky winner a $25 gift card to use on their website free just for entering this giveaway! Good Luck!
How to Enter
Follow Westward Bound Mom's Blog!
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Applied Labels and tell me what logo you would choose. – 1 entry
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 1 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 1 entries
- “Like” Applied Labels on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow Applied Labels on Twitter - 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winner a $25 gift certificate to use on Applied Labels website. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email firstname.lastname@example.org - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 2 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Wednesday, July 13th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way.