Congratulations winner #75. I will contact you via email.
I just received another product from Tropical Traditions and they do not fail to amaze me with their products. I received the Coconut Cream and it is delicious. I even put a tablespoon in my coffee one morning an could not believe how great it tasted. You should visit their website under recipes and try some of them. I have not been disappointed with any of their products or recipes.
What is Coconut Cream ConcentrateTM?
Coconut Cream Concentrate is certified organic whole coconut meat in concentrated form. It contains no additives* (not even water). The dried coconut meat is ground very finely, giving it a creamy consistency due to its high fat content. Since it is 70% fat, it is a rich source of pure coconut oil. Note: this is a food, not a cooking oil.
How is Coconut Cream ConcentrateTM used?
You can mix 1 or 2 teaspoons of Coconut Cream Concentrate with water or juice to make a creamy coconut drink. Many people put it in their coffee as a non-dairy creamer. It is also an excellent ingredient for cooking and baking. Because of its low moisture content, it can be mixed right in the batter or dough of breads and pastries. It can also enhance soups, be blended with smoothies, or made into ice cream. Many people just eat it straight, or spread it on breads and crackers, because it is so delicious! For some great recipes, get the Virgin Coconut Oil book. See also recipes below.
Note: in colder weather Coconut Cream Concentrate will become hard, due to the high amount of natural coconut oil and fiber. It needs to be warmed to liquefy. But this is a food, not a cooking oil. If you use high heat, it will burn. (from tropicaltraditions.com)
***The good news is that Tropical Traditions is going to give 1 lucky winner a 32oz jar of their Coconut Cream Concentrate just for entering this giveaway! Good Luck!
How to Enter
Follow Westward Bound Mom's Blog!
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Tropical Traditions and tell me what recipe you want to try. – 1 entry
- Subscribe to Tropical traditions Sales Newsletter here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm - 1 entry
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 2 entries
- “Like” Tropical Traditions on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter – 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving one lucky winners one 32oz jar of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil free. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email firstname.lastname@example.org - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Saturda , July 30th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.