Congratulation winner #28. I will contact you by email.
I just received a box of Food Should Taste Good chips and they were fabulous. I was amazed by the flavor that the chips had. By far our favorite flavor was the Jalapeno. My family did not let these chips last in my house more than a few days. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a more healthy alternative to your everyday chip!
With a brand name that says it all, Food Should Taste Good chips are made from the highest quality, all-natural ingredients baked into the chips. All chip varieties are gluten free, cholesterol free, have no trans fats and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher, low in sodium and are a good source of dietary fiber. The chips combine the crunchiness of a chip, the crispiness of a cracker, and the dippability of a tortilla chip. (from foodshouldtastegood.com)
***The good news is that Food Should Taste Good is going to give 1 lucky winner a sample box, which contains 5 bags of their delicious chips just for entering this giveaway! Good Luck!
How to Enter
Follow Westward Bound Mom's Blog!
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Food Should Taste Good and tell me what recipe you want to try. – 1 entry
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 2 entries
- “Like” Food Should Taste Good on facebook – 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving one lucky winners one sample box of Food Should Taste Good chips free. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email email@example.com - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Friday, August 19th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.