Congratulations winner #1. I will contact you via email.
I receive Ginny Owens CD in the mail yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. She has a unique jazz/bluesy sound to her music that I really enjoyed. Her music is extremely uplifting and is easy to listen and sing along to. I would recommend this CD to anyone that loves Christian music.
A three-time Dove Award winner, including the Gospel Music Association’s 2000 New Artist of the Year recipient, and multiple ASCAP Award winner, Ginny Owens has sold nearly one million albums. A top performer on the Christian radio charts with hits like “If You Want Me To,” “Free” and “I Wanna Be Moved,” among others, Owens’ music has impacted mainstream audiences at Lilith Fair, the Sundance Film Festival and the White House. Her music has received widespread film and television placement, including songs on the popular WB series’ “Roswell” and “Felicity.” Owens was featured on national television, including NBC’s “Today” and CNN, for her contribution to help rebuild New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina.
Born and raised in Jackson, Miss., Owens was discovering melodies on the piano almost before she could complete a sentence. Songs began to emerge from her fingers as the vision began to leave her eyes and by the age of three. A degenerative eye condition left Owens completely blind. Despite her physical challenge, Owens pursued a music career. Songs provide a window into a world Owens can’t see and an outlet for her to express her thoughts and dreams. Owens’ unique musical style and inspirational lyrics continue to appeal to Christian and mainstream audiences alike.
In 2005 Owens launched The Fingerprint Initiative, a hands-on, non-profit organization designed to “bring hope to the world, one project and one touch at a time.” The organization has partnered with and raised money for groups such as Compassion International, International Justice Mission and Habitat for Humanity.
***The good news is that 1 lucky winner will receive a copy of Ginny Owens CD for entering this giveaway! Good Luck!
How to Enter
Follow Westward Bound Mom's Blog!
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Ginny Owens site and tell me what you like the most. – 1 entry
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 1 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 1 entries
- “Like” Ginny Owens on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow Ginny Owens on Twitter - 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winner the Ginny Owens CD titled "Get In, I'm Driving" free just for entering. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email firstname.lastname@example.org - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 2 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Wednesday, September 21st at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way.