Congratulations winner #2. I will contact you via email.
I was given the opportunity to review this new Christian CD that has not even been released yet. I have to say Jeremy does depict God's love with his words on this CD. I am always looking for a great Christian artist that lifts you up as well as inspire you. My favorite track on the CD is "Love Came Down." Jeremy's story is extremely inspiring as well!
Vineyard Worship artist and worship leader Jeremy Riddle has announced the release of his new studio album entitled, Furious. The album is set for release on September 20 via NewDay Distribution.
Riddle began production on the album nearly a year ago with Dove Award winning producer Ed Cash (Chris Tomlin, Matthew West, David Crowder Band) at the helm. Cash’s contribution forms the backbone of the album which also features production from Bobby Hartry, a long time Riddle collaborator. The project follows Prepare The Way: Live, an album recorded in front of a live audience in Corpus Christi, Tex., earlier this year from Vineyard.
Riddle describes Furious saying, “It’s hard to come up with words that depict the magnitude of Christ’s love – the depth and width of it. Furious doesn’t work outside of the context of love; we tend to translate the word as angry, but I see it as a super-powerful force; stronger, deeper, broader than our vocabulary can fully describe."
Four years on the road as a touring worship leader eventually took its toll on Jeremy, so in January 2011, the former jr. high youth pastor came on staff as worship community pastor at Bethel Church in Redding, Calif. Working under pastors Brian and Jenn Johnson, Jeremy facilitates a worship community of over 200 people within the church.
“My wife (Katie) and I have always had a heart to serve the local church and never wanted to do the full-time travel thing for very long, so it felt like a good time to transition into something different,” Jeremy says. “I’ve developed such an appreciation for the fruit that has been sowed from my life – personally and artistically – by being part of a local community.”
Consequently, several of the tracks on Furious are also featured on Be Lifted High, the most recent album from Bethel Church.
“These songs are a reflection of being part of something bigger than just me,” Jeremy says. “Through some significant growth in understanding and living out humility from a very independent place, I’ve shifted into a place where I can’t even claim this record is completely inspired by me. There are so many elements of the album that could never have flowed from me had I not been connected to people walking out life with me.”
***The good news is that Jeremy Riddle and Vineyard Music is going to give 1 lucky winner a free FURIOUS CD just for entering this giveaway! Good Luck!
Follow Westward Bound Mom's Blog!
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Vinyard Records and tell me what you like the most. – 1 entry
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 1 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 1 entries
- “Like” Jeremy Riddle on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow Jeremy Riddle on Twitter - 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. - 2 entries Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving 1 lucky winner a free FURIOUS CD from Jeremy Riddle and Vineyard Music free just for entering. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email firstname.lastname@example.org - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 2 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Thursday, September 29th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services
mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I
only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."