Congratulation winner #20. I will contact you via email.
Tropical Traditions has done it again with their Coconut Flour. I received a bag of their wonderful Coconut Flour and it was amazing. I have only used a little bit of it so far, but what I did use was great. I used a little of the flour to make pancakes yesterday morning and my family loved the flavor that the flour gave the pancakes. I am really excited to try this flour with some of the other recipes on their web site especially the Coconut Corn Cakes. You can check them out here.
Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour is fiber from the coconut meat after most of the oil has been extracted to make Virgin Coconut Oil. It is certified organic, unsweetened, and has not been treated with sulfites. Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour is high in dietary fiber and protein, and is gluten-free. It has more fiber than gluten-based grains. Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour can be added to standard wheat-based recipes to add extra fiber, by substituting 10-30% of the grain-based flour with our coconut flour. Some recipes, such as muffins and quick breads, can be accomplished with 100% Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour and therefore be 100% gluten-free! (See some free recipes below.) Since organic coconut flour contains natural sugar from the coconut meat, baked goods need less sugar added. The organic coconut flour has a mildly sweet coconut taste!
Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour also contains over 19% non-gluten protein! Therefore, it makes an excellent addition to shakes and smoothies where fiber and protein are needed. Or simply dissolve a spoonful in water as a high-fiber drink with a coconut flavor! This organic coconut flour is very versatile and very tasty. Sprinkle it over your favorite dishes to add a wonderful coconut flavor, use it as a thickener in soups and sauces - the possibilities are endless! (from TropicalTraditions.com)
***The good news is that Tropical Traditions is going to give 1 lucky winner a 2.2 lb bag of their Coconut Flour just for entering this giveaway! Good Luck!
How to Enter
Follow Westward Bound Mom's Blog!
This entry must be completed for additional entries to count.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Go to Tropical Traditions and tell me what recipe you want to try. – 1 entry
- Subscribe to Tropical traditions Sales Newsletter here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm - 1 entry
- “Like” Westward Bound Mom on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter westwardboundmo's Tweets– 2 entries
- “Like” Tropical Traditions on facebook – 2 entries
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter – 2 entries
- Post this giveaway on your facebook page. Copy and paste the entire following comment on your wall, then post on our wall how many friends you shared with: Westward Bound Mom is giving one lucky winners one 16oz jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter free. I win! You can enter too! Contest details at http://westwardboundmom.blogspot.com
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email firstname.lastname@example.org - 2entries
- Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter! – 3 entries
- Grab my Westward Bound Mom button and post it on your blog – 3 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post – 4 entries (post your link so that I can confirm your entries)
Giveaway ends Friday, November 4th at 11:59 pm PST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the Random.org “ And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.