Sunday, January 1, 2012

BRYTONPick Review




I was given the opportunity to try BRYTONPick and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't know how putting something that looks like metal in my mouth would be, but it's just like using floss but easier. I have a permanent retainer attached to my front bottom teeth and was worried how this would work with that in place and it was easier than trying to use floss between the retainer.

You can visit BRYTONPick here.

The worst thing is trying to find your floss at the bottom of your purse. I love the credit card size carrying case so that I can put it in my wallet and not lose it in the bottom of my purse.

I love my BRYTONPick!

To purchase your BRYTONPick just click here!



 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment